Significant investment has been made in rodent eradication and ongoing biosecurity on Lord Howe Island.
Funds have been provided from a range of sources including NSW Government, Federal Government, NSW Environmental Trust and the Lord Howe Island Board, along with active contributions from the Lord Howe Island community, businesses and supply chain.
Our partners for the REP were:
- National Landcare Programme- Funding Partner
- NSW Environmental Trust- Funding Partner
- Taronga Zoo- Captive Management Program
- NZ Department of Conservation- Island Eradication Advisory Group- Advised on Eradication
- NSW Government Office of Environment & Heritage- Advised on Threatened Species Advice/ Biodiversity Benefits Monitoring