Aerial spot spray operations & surveillance for target weeds on cliff lines is planned for this Monday 3rd August to Friday 14th August 2020
- Timing: the program will be applied from 6:30am - 5:00pm, on target days
- Pesticides to be used: Clear Up Bio 360® (active constituent – 360g/L glyphosate as isopropylamine salt) &/ or Metsulfuron 600 WG® (active constituent - 600g/kg metsulfuron methyl).
- Pending track closures: Some tracks will be temporarily closed & re-opened 1 hour after operations.
- The track along the top from Kims Lookout to Malabar
- The top of Mt Eliza (from the bird sign to the summit)
- The rock shelf at the Mermaid Pools
- Blinky Point – to Transit Hill Lookout.
- Blinky Beach South.
- Clear Place track & the rock shelf
- Little Island to Lower Road (southern end)
- Goat House Cave (top section) to Black Face
Due to variable weather conditions - closures will be determined on the day & noted on signs at track entrances.
Tracks will be cleared & monitored by LHIB staff.
- Contact: Lord Howe Island Board (02 6563 2066)