May/June 2021 - Postponed

The May / June 2021 Board meeting was postponded due to inclement weather and subsequent flight cancellations. The following papers will be included in the next open session Board meeting on 7 September 2021.

1 Conflict of Interest Declarations                                                                                                            

2 Minutes of Previous Meeting – Notice of Adoption                                                 

3 Out of Session Matters – Status Report                                                                                         

4 Actions from Previous Meetings                                     

(i) Independent Review of the Effective and Efficiency of the Board Administration                          

(ii) Actions From Previous Meetings – Status Report                                                                              

5 WH&S and Public Risk Management                   

No Business Paper                                                                                                                                          

6 Operations and Services                                           

(i) Incursion Response Update and Proposed Future Actions                                              

7 Finance and Business Management                                     

(i) Finance Report (Processed as Out of Session Paper) 

(ii) Draft Budget 2021/22 Review                                                                                                       

8 Chief Executive Officer’s Report                                                                                     

9 Motor Vehicle Importation or Transfer – Status Report                                     

10 Development Applications                                    

(i) Owner Consent approved under Delegated Authority                           

(ii) DAs Determined Under Delegated Authority

(iii) Assessment Report OC2021.6 & DA2021.7 – Subdivision (Boundary Adjustment) – Chad Wilson (Processed as Out of Session Paper)

11 Policy and Strategy                                   

(i) Review of Vehicle Importation, Transfer and Use Policy                                                                     

12 Leasing and Land Administration                                        

No Business Paper                                          

13 Governance                                

(i) Audit and Risk Committee and Internal Audit Charter

(ii) Nomination of new LHIB representation on the Lord Howe Island Marine Park Advisory Committee (Elected Member) (Processed as Out of Session Paper)

(iii) Issues Raised from Minister’s Visit – Status Report

(iv) Proposed new Code of Conduct (and Procedures) for Lord Howe Island Board Members and Officials                                                                                      

12 Interviews                                                                                                                   

13 General Business and Questions on Notice      

Document type: